Full-automatic FFS Form-Fill-Seal Bag Packaging Machine with High
Precision Weighing System
Full-automatic FFS bag packaging machine adopts the integrated
technology of form-fill-seal and realizes the automatic operation
of weighing, bag making, filling and sealing, etc.
1. Film coil lifting mechanism is mainly to roll up the film, so as to facilitate the uncoiling
for bag applicator.
2. Bag applicator is mainly to stretch the film into the packaging machine and
temporarily keep the film.
3. Corner sealer is for splayed-shape sealing of the two sides of M-shaped bag.
4. Bag length adjuster is to adjust the corner sealing to the proper position when the
set value of the bag length changes. In case of the need of
adjustment, value can be set via the touch screen; then motor works
and drives the adjusting wheel to move to realize the adjustment.
5. Bag feeder conveys uncut bag and sends bag length signal to PLC; when it
starts to convey bag, the motor drives the roller to rotate at a
high speed until the conveyed length reach a certain ratio of the
set bag length, then PLC controls the motor to rotate at low speed
and while reaching the set bag length, the motor stops and the
conveying of one bag is completed.
6. Bottom sealer cuts out an empty bag as per the set bag length and heat-seals the
bottom of the next bag. When the bag enters the bottom sealer and
reaches the set bag length, air cylinder drives the clamping bar to
grasp the bag; in the same time, it heat-seals the bottom and cut
the bag. The distance between the seal and bag end is less than 10
7. Bag opener opens the mouth of the bag mouth to prepare for material filling.
When an empty bag is transferred to this station, suction cups open
the bag; then vacuum valve opens to partially release the cups; and
after the angle bars clamping the bag mouth, the vacuum valve
closes to completely release the suction cups.
8. Filling spout is an important functional unit in integrated automatic packaging
machine. When the opened empty bag arrives at the filling position,
motor drives the filling spout to descend via the driving rod and
the flap opens to fill material into the bag. In the same time,
dusts are sucked into the de-dusting system. After the completion
of filling, the motor drives the filling spout to ascend via the
driving rod and closes the flap.
9. Bag clamp is to cooperate with the filling spout at filling station to
complete material filling. It clamps the opened bag and moves
inboard while the filling spout descends and flap opens.
10. Bag mouth sealer is to seal the mouth of filled bags. When a filled bag is conveyed
to the sealing station, the clamping bars match with the bag mouth
sealer and the heating elements at the inner side power on and heat
seal the bag mouth; when the heating finishes, clamping bars and
sealer opens. The distance between the seal and bag end is less
than 10 mm.
11. Bag mouth cooler is to cool the sealed bag mouth and improve the reliability. When
the heat-sealed bag is transferred to the bag mouth cooler, air
cylinder drives the cold air pipe to cool the heat-sealed part of
the bag. After the bag mouth is cooled, the bag is released and
cooling circle finishes. One bag will be cooled twice successively.
1. Compact structure, high integration, floor space saving;
2. Continuous supply of large rolls of film to improve the speed of
packaging and reduce the frequency of changing bag types and
3. Length of bag changeable according to different materials to
reduce packaging cost;
4. Thermal sealing technique adopted to improve sealing quality and
|Electronic weighing meter F701||UNIPLUS|
|PLC and extension unit||OMRON|
|Terminals, Push button, Selective switch||Schneider|
|Key switch, Emergency stop switch, Air switch||Schneider|
|AC conductor, Frequency converter||Schneider|
|Magnetic exchange valve||AirTAC|
|Pneumatic pressure transmitter||SMC|
|Vacuum pressure transmitter||SMC|
|Pneumatic speed control valve, Air cylinder||AirTAC|
It is applicable to the filling and packaging of a variety of
materials in numerous industries including food, grain, fertilizer,
chemicals and building material.