High Speed Delta Robot Automatic Biscuit / Moon Cake Sorting and
A delta robot is a type of parallel robot which consists of three
arms connected to universal joints at the base. The key design
feature is the use of parallelograms in the arms, which maintains
the orientation of the end effector. By contrast, a Stewart
platform can change the orientation of its end effector.
Features of this delta robot sorting and packing system:
1. Modular design and installation;
2. Cost-effective, high speed, high precision;
3. No electricity control cabinet, drive and control systems
4. Machine only four wires, safe man-machine collaboration;
5. Ordinary people can also maintain the machine;
6. To improve the flexibility of industrial automation and
7. IP65 waterproof, dustproof.
Function of our delta robots is not limited to sorting and packing
of products, but also including smart Pick and handling of small
size items of various shapes and colors.
|Model||Axes||Load||Max Reach||Re-positioning precision||IP Grade||Mounting Method||Weight||Temperature & Humidity|
|HSR3-1100-250-A||4||3kg||1100mm||±0.20mm||IP65||Suspension / Support||150kg||3-45℃,25%-95%|
Delta robots have been widely used in picking and packaging in
various industries since being available on market.
* Biscuit and bakery product
* Vegetables and fruits
* Daily necassaries