HSR130-2000-A Four-Axis Robot of 130 KG Payload Multi-Joint /
The Industrial robot manipulator mainly consists of actuator,
driving system, control system as well as place detector. On the
condition of PLC process control, it adopts hydraulic transmission
to make the related parts of actuator to do the smooth and motioned
actions with certain speed and time according to the required
stipulation. In the meanwhile, it can give orders to actuator
according to the control system and monitor manipulator when
necessary, sending the alerting signal when the wrong action or
malfunction happens. Place detector can feedback to control system
with the actual place of actuator and make contrast with the
setting place, then it can adjust via control system so as to make
actuator to reach to the setting place with certain accuracy.
Multi-joint robots, also known as articulated robots, are one of
the most common forms of industrial robots in today's industrial
field, which are suitable for many industrial areas of mechanical
automation operations, such as automatic assembly, painting,
handling, welding and so on.
Features and Advantage:
1. Have a high degree of freedom, 6 axes, suitable for almost any
trajectory or angle work;
2. Free programming, to complete fully automated work;
3. Improve production efficiency, can control the error rate;
4. Instead of a lot of complex work that is not suitable for human
work or harmful to the health of the body, for example, the car
shell spot welding.
Maximum moving speed
Allowed inertia (GD²/4)
Temperature & Humidity
1. Installation Services: In the period of installation and
debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation and
2. Technical Services: We can assist our clients to solve all kind
of technical problems with our capable technical team, and we own
adequate experience for production line transformation project.
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the
engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during
our 12 months warranty period.